Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Since microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Therefore, the mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural baseline level.
Many restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold however, this is a fallacy. We do understand the differences between mold and mold growth. Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We are dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduce cost.
SERVPRO of Visalia has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business call us today (559) 635-4292
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (559) 635-4292
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Visalia for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Visalia has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Visalia proudly serves Visalia, Goshen, and surrounding areas.