Fire & Smoke damage in Hanford, CA
A fire set in a trash can outside the sports concessions stand at Hanford High cause fire & smoke damage to the interior and exterior. This occurred in the middle of the football season which is an important part of the "Friday night" experience. The booster club's contents and equipment were damaged. Some was not salvable and had to be disposed of. All of the contents was inventoried and what could be salvaged was stored, helping the school and boosters recover the maximum value from their insurance provider(s). The structure needed cleaned and restoration. Within 4 weeks the facility was restored to its pre-loss condition. The school boosters were able to use the space before the end of the football season. Quality cleaning, restoration and response - that's the SERVPRO way.